This industrial motor manufacturer wanted to expand into new non-U.S. geographic markets via a new location for a manufacturing facility.
The professionals in Skoda Minotti's Strategic Marketing Group delivered:
- Secondary research and regional economic development offices
- An overview of a half dozen prospective countries, existing manufacturing capacities, country's trend/attitude towards a U.S. company expanding manufacturing
- An overview of competitive acquisition/partnering options.
- The client presented on-time options to the CEO and the board.
- The client company built a manufacturing facility in the country that offered the best mix of incentives and market access within this region of the world.