Delivering on the promise of a social media marketing plan that will deliver results.
Sure, you’ve heard it before, social media “isn’t just for college kids anymore.” It seems that just about everyone, regardless of age, is communicating using some form of social media. But, the question remains: “How can social media help me grow my business?”
Well, you can check out our marketing blog for one example of how a viral social media campaign propelled a low-budget movie’s “buzz factor” off the charts.
Now you’re probably saying, “Ok, I see how this can work, but I don’t make movies. How can social media help my business?”
Glad you asked.
- Blogs – Have your team start a blog where they address frequently asked questions regarding your company’s product and timely industry issues. Soon enough, you’ll see your company’s blog climb up the search engine results for important industry keywords. This strategy, when used correctly, can help with your SEO, (which, by the way, is something our marketing professionals can help you with, too.)
Here's a link to our blog: blog.skodaminotti.com
- Twitter – Create an account for your company and “tweet” relevant links to industry articles or your own blogs. This will soon become an easy-to-use resource for your “followers” who may even decide to pass along your advice to their own followers.
Here's a link to our Twitter page: @SkodaMinotti
- Facebook - There are somewhere over 500 million active users on Facebook. Give your company a chance to connect with some of those users. Create a company Facebook profile to give your company a corporate personality and a place for users to interact with relevant information, invitations and photos of your news, products and events. And, use Facebook's vast database of user information to place targeted advertisements for very specific Facebook users.
Here's a link to our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SkodaMinotti
- LinkedIn – Have your employees create their own LinkedIn pages. This will enable them to reconnect with past colleagues and college classmates. These rediscovered contacts may be in the market for your products or services or know others that are, as well. Use LinkedIn advertisements to target and connect with a large audience of active and influential web users. Target specific users by specifying the job titles, industries, ages that fit into your target audience.
Here's a link to our LinkedIn page: Skoda Minotti LinkedIn
The above ideas are just a starting point. The approach to social media is no different than traditional marketing tactics. In other words, a successful social media campaign requires that you take a strategic marketing planning approach when developing your organization’s social media plan.
Our social media professionals have experience working with clients of varying industries to develop an overall social media marketing plan that fits an organization’s online goals and objectives. Once a social media plan is finalized, we can work with your employees individually or in groups to ensure that everyone within the organization has the necessary skills and direction to make your social media campaign a success.
So, rather than hanging around a local college dining hall trying to figure out what it means to be “re-tweeted,” let the professionals in our social media agency utilize our experience to set you and your business on the right track to social media success.
Want to learn more about our social media services? Contact Jen Brawner for more information.
Our free social media audit can take a look at your presence on the major social media platforms to see what you're doing well and what improvements need to be made. Click here for a free social media audit.
Skoda Minotti Strategic Marketing Services: A HubSpot Certified Partner Agency
Looking to take your online marketing to the next level? Let us show you how the most complete inbound marketing software can meet all of your online marketing needs in one place. With HubSpot, you can:
- Create blog posts to attract visitors through search and landing pages to turn visitors into leads.
- Optimize your efforts for a list of targeted search keywords and ensure optimization of existing webpages.
- Promote your content via email blasts and social media posts.
- Convert visitors to your site into leads with advanced website tracking that allows you to identify the companies visiting your website.
- Track how each of your leads arrived at your site and calculate an ROI for each online marketing tactic that you employ.
Use the contact form below for more information on how you can get a free 30-day trial of HubSpot.