Roll-Kraft was looking to increase the number of contact requests originating through www.roll-kraft.com. They wanted to receive more technical inquiries from their customers, as well as quote requests for products and services.
Skoda Minotti worked with Roll-Kraft to develop several tactics to improve the number of contacts originating through their web site. Our solutions included:
- Homepage redesign to push visitors toward the vast amount of technical resources and information housed on the site.
- Subpage redesign to include a "Contact Us" link at the top and bottom of every page.
- Launch of two monthly e-newsletters featuring technical information and driving readers back to the web site to submit their own technical questions.
- Launch of monthly promotional direct mail sell sheets driving customers to the web site to request more information on the product or service.
- Complete social media campaign including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Roll-Kraft Blog and YouTube channel.
As elements of the campaign were introduced throughout 2010, contact requests rose throughout the year. In January 2011, the site received a 566% boost in contact requests compared to January 2010.