While Roll-Kraft had a presence on some social media websites, they wanted to enhance their presence and increase visits to their website.
Skoda Minotti worked with Roll-Kraft to upgrade their presence on several sites and developed their presence on others:
- Blog: Designed a custom header, customized website to increase links back to Roll-Kraft's website and began posting regular updates.
- Facebook: Added all of their technical videos, added numerous tabs to pull in information from their website's resource library, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and their blog, and began posting regular updates.
- Twitter: Created a custom background, increased follower count and began posting regular updates.
- LinkedIn: Established and manage two LinkedIn groups, conducted training with their employees and updated their company profile.
- YouTube: Created a custom background, added videos that were on their website but not on YouTube and ensure all videos are posted.
- Established and maintain Roll-Kraft's presence on PitchEngine, Flickr and Digg
- Referrals from social media sites increased 85% in the first year and another 25% in the second year
- Grew Facebook likes to over 100 and Twitter followers to over 200
- Grew LinkedIn groups from zero members to over 130 in Roll Forming Technical Tips and over 220 in Tube and Pipe Technical Tips