In order to help establish itself as the leading CPA, business and financial advisory firm in Northeast Ohio, Skoda Minotti wanted to increase its presence in the local media. It also aimed to establish the firm's many experts as trusted business advisors via article placement opportunities.
Skoda Minotti Marketing Services implemented an ongoing media relations campaign. The campaign utilized tactics such as press releases, article pitches and on-going editor relations to help increase awareness of the firm as well as promote the firm's many industry and service-area experts via by-lined articles and speaking engagements.
- 55 media placements in 12 publications including Cleveland Plain Dealer, Crain's Cleveland Business, Smart Business Cleveland, Practical Accountant and Inside Public Accounting
- Conducted survey of Northeast Ohio Real Estate and Construction industries and placed results and analysis of surveys in both Smart Business Cleveland and Builders Exchange.
- Advertising Equivalency Value, the amount of advertising space equal to the amount of press coverage generated, was 37% higher than the next highest competing accounting firm over the same time period.
- Multiple business advisory columns posted at www.cosemindspring.com and www.crainscleveland.com Located local and national award opportunities and developed and submitted award nominations for the following honors:
- NorthCoast 99 Award for best places to work in Northeast Ohio
- NEO Success Award for top emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
- World Class Customer Service Award from Smart Business Cleveland
- Cool Places to Work Award from Crain's Cleveland Business
- Inside Public Accounting award for the best managed firms in the country
- Practice Innovation Award from Practical Accountant